Winning with Wholesale™
For Designers, Makers, and Indie Product Brands That Are Tired of Doing It All and Not Seeing Enough Success.
An effective, yet simple approach to selling your line to stores without burnout or having to do it all by yourself.ENROLL in Winning with Wholesale™ NOW!
Before I tell you all about this life changing program (that also happens to have a 90 day money back guarantee) let's talk about who this is really for...
You're a maker, designer or indie brand owner with no shortage of ambition. You've created an amazing product that you know the World needs to know about. But, you're tired of doing all the things and not seeing the big results you deeply desire.
You're ready to build a business that allows you to impact more lives, make a whole lot more money, work less and have time again for the people and things that matter most.
Stephanie & Janice opened 20 new wholesale accounts in their first week!
"Joining Winning with Wholesale was one of the best decisions we made. We knew we wanted to expand into wholesale, but we didn't really know where to begin.
We needed clarity on how to approach retail stores and what stores were looking for when being approached by a new vendor.
We had just started getting into the wholesale world and had about five wholesale accounts and knew we wanted to continue expanding.
After the first week of implementing Moni's program we acquired 20 new wholesale accounts.
We really enjoyed Moni's feedback, expertise and sharing her experience in wholesale.
Her positive attitude and suggestions really help keep you going!
The program is definitely worth the time and money. It helps you focus your time and attention to the areas of your business that need it."
Stephanie and Janice, Cork House Designs
What you've created matters
You have created something beautiful, special and important and you want to share it with the world. Products matter. They make us feel things and solve real problems for us. Customers want to discover new products. They are likely already looking for the amazing thing you make.
These days, customers are also truly seeing the value of handmade, local products. More than ever, they care about sustainability and ethical manufacturing. The truth is, the world needs your product.
Yet designers, makers, and indie brands still struggle to grow their businesses and make money consistently.
I want to help change that.
The world has changed big time and you're trying to figure out this new normal for your business.
The pros are saying:
“Just pivot… and sell online… it’s easy.”
But you're already doing a thousand things, and the online marketplace is full of other, similar brands, so it isn’t that easy to make online sales, is it?
Here’s a long list of what brands are being told they need do to be successful online:
- Create an amazing website
- Have an amazing home page that will keep customers from leaving the moment they land on your site
- Get customers to sign up for your newsletter (now you have to offer a discount, write a newsletter and create a welcome email sequence just to get them to hopefully come back)
- Make sure your website is SEO friendly
- Write great, SEO-friendly product descriptions
- Write blog posts that connect with your customer and are also SEO friendly
- Now you are stressed and feel like you have to learn all about SEO!
- Learn how to actually get people to your website and BUY!
- Have an amazing Instagram feed
- Show up every day on Instagram
- Post valuable content and engage with your customers
- Learn how to run Facebook ads
- Learn how to run Instagram ads
- Learn how to set up Google ads
- Spend a lot of money on ads, just to get people to your website
- Figure out how to get people that came to your website to stay and actually buy from you
- Get amazing photographs of your products - try to be a photographer
- Make sure you also get amazing lifestyle images
- Instagram everything you do, but make sure your customers care about it
- Show up consistently everywhere
- Answer customer DMs, emails, texts, and comments in a timely matter
- Don’t be offended if someone is being mean or snippy because their product didn’t arrive on time (you’re not the postal service, but how do you say that nicely?)
- Deal with shipping issues and delays in a timely and professional matter
- Write engaging newsletters to your customers
- Design new things all the time so that people don’t get bored
- Create a welcome email campaign
- Create affiliate, influencer, and inner circle programs to get customers to stay
- Constantly think of new ways to get your customers to actually buy from you
- Discount your products to get sales
- Offer free shipping, which isn’t free for you, and is digging into your profit
You used to sell at craft shows and markets, but things are not the same...
- Shows have been cancelled and the online versions are nowhere near with sales as when you attended in person. So you’re hustling to make up those sales in other ways…
- You still do all the things needed to sell at online craft shows only to get 2 or 3 orders
- People aren’t attending markets the same way, so you’re spending a lot of your time sitting around, waiting for something amazing to happen. (From my experience, nothing amazing will happen without you doing something about it.)
And you really want to do wholesale, but that’s not really working as planned either...
- Maybe you’ve worked up the courage to reach out to buyers, but most of them are not getting back to you and you don’t know why. It’s not making you feel good about yourself, either.
- Perhaps you were excited when you first got some wholesale orders, but those stores are not placing re-orders as often as you thought they would, or maybe not at all.
- You thought that they would reach out if they needed a re-stock, but they aren’t reaching out and that makes you feel bad. You may be questioning your product, and worse, yourself.
- You’re starting to wonder if buyers are actually really mean and scary monsters (they are not!)
- You also don’t have a lot of free time, so you haven’t been giving wholesale the attention you know it needs to be successful.
- Maybe you haven’t tried wholesale lately, because it feels overwhelming and you cannot add another thing to your overflowing plate.
- Maybe you’re worried that during these unprecedented times stores aren’t buying (they are! My students are consistently opening new accounts and getting reorders from existing stockists)
All of this is incredibly overwhelming and stressful, isn't it?
You started your business for a reason...
Whether your product makes someone laugh, makes them feel special, makes them feel better or lets them have a better option, your product matters!
When I used to sell my line, I'd get so many emails from women telling me how my clothing and accessories line was making such a positive impact in their lives.
I met women who were self conscious, but felt amazing and confident in my clothing line. That was powerful to see.
One time, a woman who had been in a very serious car accident emailed me and told me that because of the head trauma she sustained in the accident, she was getting major headaches and hadn't been able to put anything on her head. All other headbands gave her severe headaches, but someone bought her a few of my headbands and for the first time she could put something on her head, and wear it all day long without a headache. She was so grateful and wanted to thank me for making her life better.
So before you start thinking that you're not solving a big problem or your product is not a big deal, remember this story. Because the truth is that your product matters deeply.
You know that the world needs to know about it and it will make people’s lives better.
You did not start because you wanted to become an expert at online marketing, to spend all day doing it all and not getting anywhere, or to constantly check your Shopify or Etsy account in hopes that people will notice you in the massive sea of brands and finally buy your product over someone else’s.
You don’t want to be spending all your time spinning your wheels, not having any time for you or your family, not making enough money, and getting burned out.
This is NOT what you signed up for, and that list is enough to make you want to just give up and run back to your old job. Right?
But don't do that yet, okay? I've been there and done that and I have a solution for you.
Here's what I needed to learn before I could have success in my business:
Simplify and focus in order to grow.
Right now, you probably do all the things - online sales, social media, online craft shows, collaborations, giveaways, contests and more. You may also be working on your SEO, online ads, newsletters or worrying about not working on those things.
You probably haven’t come up for air in a while...
You might be making some sales.
But it's not consistent and it’s not enough.
You’re doing too many different things trying to get sales and you don’t have time to come up for air.
You’re not making enough money and you are losing your drive. If you keep going this way, you will get burned out.
I know this, because it happened to me.
For years, I did everything. I designed and made my products, designed my marketing materials, added hang tags to products, and shipped everything myself. I also ran all my own social media accounts. I was my personal web developer, copywriter, photographer, and more. I tried to learn how to run successful ads, wrote emails every week, learned about SEO, ran sales, did collaborations, participated in giveaways, and wrote blog posts. I also was responsible for ordering all the supplies and making all the decisions. Everything lay heavily on my shoulders. I HUSTLED hard.
I spent years hoping and searching for that magic bullet that would kick things into high gear for me, and make my business finally stand out and shine to the World.
Until one day, I was standing frustrated at my booth at a craft show, I realized I had been hustling and trying for too long, and had little success to show for it, and it was for one simple reason:
I was doing too many things and not being very successful at any one of them.
I was also a mom of two young kids, one with serious health issues. I was taking care of my kids during the day, working every evening and weekend on my business and I was stressed, tired, and frustrated. I physically couldn’t keep going the way I was. I was getting burned out… BIG time!
It was then that I decided something had to drastically change. I had a hunch that if I focused on wholesale again, I could grow my business, but I was afraid that if I stopped doing all those things, then my business would slow down even more. But thankfully a friend (who had a successful multi million dollar biz) gave me some advice that changed my life - focus on one thing really well for one year to see how far you can go with it. So, I did it. I chose to get laser FOCUSED on wholesale.
I decided that for one year, I would focus solely on wholesale...
I had some great success with wholesale in the past, but I had too many things on my plate and dropped the ball on this part of my business. This time I decided to go all in, knowing all I know, putting everything else aside and giving it my full attention for one year.
And it changed my business and my life. Here's what I did:
- I chose to focus on wholesale only
- I picked my best selling and most profitable product line
- I did extensive research to learn what buyers care about
- I learned about important trends that buyers care about
- I studied to try to understand what is important for retail success
- I figured out what made my line special and irresistible to store owners
- I identified a trend in the marketplace that no one else was talking about
- I created an irresistible story around the trend
- I created a sales pitch highlighting a totally new and irresistible angle for my product
- I learned where to find buyers, and shared my new message there
What happened next was truly amazing
- In the first 3 months, I got my line into dozens of new stores and was making thousands of dollars every week
- I had store buyers lined up at my trade show booth waiting to place orders
- Stores were referring other stores to me to buy my products
- Stores I had never heard of were reaching out to me to carry my line!
- I finally got my life back - I stopped being a ball of stress, and started spending quality time with my family again
- I started making way more money, so I could pay myself and hire more help. I was no longer doing it all, feeling overworked or stressed
- An award winning Sales Rep took on my line and I started getting into even more stores in different parts of the country
- I was doing less work and making more money
- I was able to stop doing all the jobs and tasks, because I was able to hire good help to take these things off my plate.
- I love design, but I didn’t love making the same thing over and over. Because I was selling a lot of products, I could meet factory minimums and hired a local factory that hired local women to produce my products instead of having to make hundreds of headbands at my kitchen table every week.
- I outsourced shipping (imagine this was something you weren’t doing right now!), which saved me hours per day. Since I wasn’t shipping anymore, I had more free room in my basement. I got space in my house back, and with all the extra time I could focus on further business growth!
- I made way more money focusing on just wholesale.
- I had the money to invest in new marketing opportunities, which brought in even more business.
- I got to be more creative in my business and got to design new products (which was one of my most favourite things to do).
- Started going on yearly family vacations.
- Even though I wasn’t focusing on online at all, my online sales grew just by being in a lot of stores all over the country. I started getting online orders from people who lived in cities where I had retailers.
- By the end of the year I had my line in 100 stores and I had finally built a business that I always dreamt of...
When I stopped doing it all to embrace wholesale... everything FINALLY WORKED...
And it wasn't by doing more, but by doing less and being laser focused on one thing - wholesale - and doing it really well.
Here's what I did to make it happen:
Stopped all the things
I only worked on things that were related to wholesale and stopped doing everything else.
Studied the market
I deeply studied and analysed the marketplace, the retail landscape and a retail buyer's psychology.
Identified my muchness
Created an irresistible angle to make my line stand out from the crowd.
I implemented systems that helped me get sales, build strong relationships and get re-orders.
Right now, you believe that success will only happen if you do more.
You believe that doing all the things is the only way.
That is 100% NOT true and it's holding you back.
It's time to let go and see that doing less can bring you more.
I've created a method to growing your business and making money without the stress and overwhelm of doing it all.
It's a method that is based on my 10 years experience as a brand owner doing wholesale, on work I've done with my clients and hundreds of students helping them get their lines into stores, as well as on in-depth research that all led me to understand that focusing on one thing and doing it really well can be a game changer.
The process and system to be successful in wholesale is not complicated, yet can change your business and your life in big ways, once you learn how to apply it.ENROLL in Winning with Wholesale™ TODAY!
Imagine what it will feel like when you are able to…
- Develop a powerful marketing angle that gets buyers excited to stock your line
- Implement a robust system that lets you reach out to buyers without having to call them
- Have easy systems in place to get new orders
- Easily get re-orders from existing accounts
- Deeply understand the wholesale buyer, so you know how to communicate with them in a way that makes them want to work with you even more
- Know exactly what to say to introduce your line to new buyers and get them wanting to stock it in their store
- Stop doing consignment and start taking real orders
- Get paid before you ship
- Repel the clients who want free delivery or made tiny orders with high demands - instead, work with your ideal buyers
- Simplify your entire marketing process into a repeatable system that needs to be set up once and then only takes you a few hours each week to manage
- Design a powerful and transformational business that lets you finally pay yourself for all the hard work you’ve done. One that supports your lifestyle, allows you to hire help, and most importantly, allows you to finally grow your business and get your life back, without doing it all or getting burned out.
Would you like to stop spinning your wheels on all the things that don't generate enough revenue and are burning you out?
Imagine being able to look at your business and KNOW that your sales and marketing are simple and consistently bringing you new orders and reorders without the hustle… and you don’t have to spend all day doing five hundred things to make it happen.
Imagine eliminating the noise from your product business, so that you can focus on the thing you love doing most:
Making amazing products that change people’s lives... including your life!
Sara gained confidence and opened a large wholesale account!
"Moni from Koopslie Consulting helped me with developing a plan to get more wholesale orders. Her experience is vast and, being new to the business, it was incredibly valuable to have. She helped me with pricing, sales sheets (not the same as line sheets - who knew?!), finding retailers, and above all, building the confidence to pitch companies and believe in myself. Shortly after working with Koopslie Consulting, I got a big order from HomeSense! Thank you so much for getting me on the right track."
- Sara, Founder of a sustainable home decor line
Katrina got focused, boosted her confidence and opened 10 new wholesale orders after a one hour call with me
"I utilized a few of your tips with my new company We R Refined for wholesale and within 1 month we got into 7 retail stores and have many more interested. Also, I contacted 3 new stores with Earth Warrior using my new wholesale package and got into all 3. I really appreciated that chat with you and the advice you gave. It really boosted my confidence and got me focused on the things that needed more attention and the things that I needed to change and improve."
- Katrina, Owner of We R Refined and Earth Warrior
Now I'm offering an 8-week program, so you can really reap the benefits of everything I know and grow your business with wholesale.
By the end of the program, you'll have...
- The understanding how to approach buyers with confidence, instead of spending another evening sitting in front of your computer, thinking about what to say and saying nothing at all
- Discovered your muchness - the thing that makes you stand out from the crowd and gets buyers' wanting to work with you instead of your competitors
- A winning sales sheet that will make you look like a pro and will get buyers responding to your messages and saying yes to carrying your line (P.S. this is the secret sauce to your success!)
- An understanding of the world of wholesale, instead of trying to figure it out or wondering how it actually works
- The understanding of how to use automated tools and techniques to get orders and reorders from stores on auto pilot, instead of keeping track of everything manually and missing out on sales
- New confidence and the know-how to approach store owners
- An understanding of how to find buyers contact info and will have created a long list of potential buyers for your line
- The exact word for word templates and swipe files so you don't have to worry about what to say to a buyer to them to say yes to your line
- The understanding how to easily get reorders from existing accounts
- The ability to take your business to new heights
- A clearly defined sales funnel to get more wholesale orders
- A better understanding of the wholesale industry, so you can always show up like a pro, open accounts and get reorders from existing stockists
- A repeatable process that you can use again and again to continue to grow your wholesale accounts and your business for years to come!
During the 8 weeks of Winning with Wholesale™ you will receive:
- Access to the pre-recorded training modules, lifetime access ($2000 value)
- Bi-weekly group Q&A calls with Moni for 8 weeks ($2000 value)
- 8 weeks access to a private Facebook group to connect with other brands and have your course related questions answered ($2000 value)
- All the email templates you need to rock wholesale like the star you are ($1000 value)
- A guided Customer Relationship Management (CRM) setup and configuration session ($1000 value)
- Learning opportunities, love and support in a private Facebook group (Priceless)
- BONUS - how to get featured in retail media for free ($500 value)
- BONUS - advertising opportunities to reach retailers ($500 value)
Upgrade to Winning with Wholesale™ Platinum to receive this additional, custom support from Moni:
8 week Voxer access directly to Moni for program related, customized support and feedback as you need it ($6000 value)
Materials and copy review - every week (for 8 weeks), you can submit a piece of material you create in the program and I'll personally review it and help you elevate it - this can even include your pitch angle and sales sheet! ($4000 value)
BONUS - Weekly check ins from Moni to keep you motivated, on track and help you remove any blocks that may stand in your way
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
Choose Your Program
Mellissa opened 15 new wholesale accounts with confidence before she even completed the program!
"2020 really hit me hard and left me struggling. I was confused about the future of my business and was trying to figure out how to get my business back. I signed up for Winning with Wholesale to have Moni’s guidance as I pivoted my business more to wholesale.
Within the first few weeks of the program, I was surprised by how much I was starting to understand what my business needed and what areas needed improvement, not just in wholesale.
I am on week 8 of the program and I already generated 15 new wholesale accounts, I have more confidence and my wholesale has a clear path now. I also really enjoyed working with Moni. It was clear that she cared about me and the success of my business. She truly understood my business and guided and encouraged me through the whole process.
I think the whole program is an amazing experience. I am no longer floundering around wondering how to get more wholesale accounts! I am just doing it! I owe you so many thanks, Moni!"
Mellissa, Royce & Oak
I got my handmade line into 600 stores in under 2 years, I won the Small Supplier of the Year Award from the Canadian Gift Association, I've created sales pitches that got me sample requests from stores such as Simons, REI (they have 165 stores!) and The Running Room (they have over 100 stores). I've gotten my line into a major pharmacy chain and more. For the last year (basically all of COVID), I have been working with small brands and showing them how to get amazing results!
Now I want to show you the way, so you can stop being stressed and spinning your wheels and get those awesome results, too!
If you’re ready to make 2021 your year to be extra awesome and step your wholesale game up big time, then Winning with Wholesale™ is the program for you.
Winning with Wholesale™ provides you with clarity, confidence and a step by step plan to grow your business through the world of wholesale.
You might think it’s hard to get into stores or into your dream store. But, the truth is, the only thing that’s standing between you and having your products on the shelves of your dream retailer is:
Understanding the marketplace and showing up in a way that makes retailers notice you.
I will show you exactly how to do that.
Many small brand owners are overworked and under paid. They work a lot, doubt themselves and their businesses, and wonder when this will finally take off. This can be changed with an experienced coach and a solid, carefully outlined plan. I want to bring power to indie brands and help you grow the business of your dreams. One that also makes the money you desire and gives you back time for the things that matter most in your life!
Do you want to grow your business?Enroll in Winning with Wholesale™ now!
Is there a money back guarantee?
Do I have to have a product to sign up for Winning with Wholesale™?
I'm thinking of updating my packaging. Should I wait until it's done?
Will you review my work?
Do you offer one-on-one support?
Will this work for me?
Isn't it a bad time to sell to stores?
I have more questions. Can I talk to someone about this program?
If you're feeling stuck and you want to grow by selling your line to stores, I am here for you!
I'd love to help you right now, so make sure you sign up for Winning with Wholesale™ and start growing your business!
*** 90 Day Money Back Guarantee ***
I know that you’re going to grow your business with Winning with Wholesale™ because I’ve seen it time and time again. But, I want you to feel confident in investing your money. So, if you do not see any positive results from this training, simply show us that you’ve done the work, and if it isn’t working... we’ll refund your investment!
Simply email Merie at [email protected] and we’ll gladly refund your entire investment.
Why would I do this? Because you shouldn’t have to pay for something that doesn’t work! And I’m so convinced of how effective this is, I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is. That’s how much I believe in this training.
Justine found a new level of wholesale confidence
"Even though I've been wholesaling for years, I found this program SO helpful! Moni's knowledge, willingness to share her experiences and motivation is priceless!
Winning with Wholesale is truly for everyone wholesaling and eager to learn more and grow. I was in wholesale limbo, waiting for stores to find me. With Moni's help, I created resources to confidently reach out to new stores. I'm actively building on my relationships and building my resources to best help out the stores carrying my line."
Justine, Instagram Influencer & Designer at Justine Ma Design